The Colorado 13er is THE event where the best parts of trail running road racing meld to create a truly enjoyable, kind to your body, well supported 13.1 race! Seasoned runners and first timers alike appreciate the excellent communication from the 13er race crew who make this event accessible for athletes of all levels.
Here's the good stuff!!
- 10 water station passes
- 5 port-a-john passes
- 9 miles of FLAT, crushed gravel
- nearby, free parking
- spectator friendly
- 13.1 finisher medal
- 10k or 5k option
- iced towels at the finish line
- gender specific performance tees for every registrant
- chip timed with texted results
- live, real-time results posted online
- million dollar views AND
- the amazing sense of accomplishment you can only get from running 13.1! (or 5k or 10k!)